Is there now, or has there ever been life on Mars?
Welcome to the Encounters USA Blog
If you’re not familiar with Encounters USA the paranormal podcast that investigates contacts with and the research of aliens, Bigfoot and Dogman, then welcome to the Encounters USA blog. We have done a number of podcasts about extraterrestrial life and aliens on Mars already.
So, the question, a Secret Mars Base are Americans and aliens working together, is really exciting.
The most recent was an investigation of the US Navy release of its “Tic Tac” UFO footage. We came to the conclusion that there were two possibilities and a lot of questions left unanswered about the almost derelict behavior of the US Navy personnel during the four days the events reportedly took place. If you would like to look at that video, please click here.
The most recent development occurred last summer when the Navy came our and said some of the UFO’s we are seeing are not from here.
The China Virus Plague Distracted Everyone
Unfortunately, like everyone else, I was so occupied with the unbelievable events taking place with China’s release of its plague on the world, I didn’t make a single video or even mention the most astounding announcement by a US Government agency in the history of mankind.
There are aliens, they came from a long way off and the Navy is studying them.
A little over a week ago, Haim Eshed, a retired Israeli General and commander of the Israeli Space program announced the US and aliens were cooperating and doing research in an underground facility on a secret Mars base.
Of course this sounds like the stuff of complete science fiction until you look at three different unrelated pieces of supporting evidence.
Before we do that however, we must understand what the initial question is. Is there now, or has there ever been life on Mars?
Never a Straight Answer (N.A.S.A.) says no. Military Remote Viewers/Russians Say, “Yes.”
1) Remote Viewers like Joe MacMonagle, Courtney Brown, Ingo Swann, Ed Dames and others who have targeted Mars during U.S. Military sponsored remote viewing sessions all said something completely different.
Each spoke of a civilization of extremely tall humanoid beings and pyramids and advanced technology. Each spoke of artifacts on the moon and other planets.
Richard Hoagland found something on Mars and the Moon
2) Richard Hoagland spent forty years looking at alien artifacts on Mars and other planets and the only people who wouldn’t acknowledge him were the people paid to find ET.
3) The 1988 Russian Mars mission that send Phobos 1 and 2 to photograph the Red Planet lost both probes. The first while en route and the second during its approach to one of Mars’ moons, Phobos. Before the probe ‘died’ it took a picture of a huge object making a shadow miles across on the martian landscape and this strange object approaching the small moon.
Phobos 2 was preparing to leave a rover and a data collection instrument.
The probe also took pictures of dozens of structures with right angles and what appeared to be heat coming from the ground detected by the probe’s infrared cameras.
US Working With Aliens on Secret Mars Base
- With these basic details in mind, the story Aliens & Americans on Mars, Israel and the Secret Space Mission probes the deeper questions associated with such a revelation.
- Is the source credible?
- What does the source have to gain?
- Can this information be cross referenced?
- How much of his information can be verified and to what extent?
- When was the civilization there?
- Who or what did the worship?
- What was their level of spiritual achievement?
- How advanced was their level of technical achievement?
- What happened to them?
Listen to the Full Podcast for the Full Story
If you wish to hear the full hour-long podcast click here.
Watch the podcast on YouTube, please click here.
Listen to the podcast? look for Encounters USA on your favorite podcast network or follow this link.
Joe Macmoneagle https://youtu.be/HlLq7KDU2HY
Courtney Brown’s Far Sight Institute Farsight.com
Matthew Heines is an author and veteran of the US 82nd Airborne Division with over twenty years of experience teaching in the USA, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Sultanate of Oman. Matthew Heines has six books currently in publication titled, My Year in Oman, Another Year in Oman, Killing Time in Saudi Arabia, Deceptions of the Ages, The Rainier Paradigm and Heinessights: Wisdom for the Ages. Currently living near Seattle, in Washington State, Matthew Heines is active in politics and has run, and is currently running for the US House of Representatives.